If you wish to cancel any booking, a written notification should be made by the same person who booked. The date of cancellation will be at the date on which notice is received by us. All cancellations will attract a sum Rs.3000/- minimum per person. Beside the forfeiture of the deposit amount, a further charge will be levied if notice of the cancellation is received within the following period of the operation.
· If cancelled 0-10 days before the Check-in-date 100% amount will be charged.
· If cancelled 11-20 days before the Check-in-date 70% amount will be charged.
· If cancelled 21-30 days before the Check-in-date 30% amount will be charged.
· No refunds for unused nights or early check-outs.
· No refunds would be offered on the government ferry & private ferry tickets, if already purchased.
· No refund for no show.
1. Check-in Check-out time is as per hotel policy.
2. On arrival of guest at Airport our executive will be there with the PLA – CARD at Exit Gate on the Airport.
3. The tourism infrastructure in other islands is not very developed and one should not expect or compare it with the standards of city & other developed destinations.
4. On arrival of guests, we will provide them local contact numbers of our executive, who will handle the entire operation.
5. If for any reason any tourist spot is closed we shall not cover it on next day and if guest wants to do the same on next day then they have to pay the extra cost for the vehicle.
6. Please inform your guest to maintain the timing for the sightseeing / transfers which will advisable by our executive.
Terms & Conditions
· All rates quoted are in INR and for Indian Citizen Only
· Package rates are subject to change without prior notice if there is a change in price from Hotel or Vehicles.
· Yes Tourism India reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
· Cruise to Islands is subject to weather conditions. Alternate tour plan will be made in case the sailing does not take place. However, Yes Tourism India will not be responsible for refunding any amount due to non-sailing of Cruise.
· Only Indian citizens are entitled to make booking on these rates.
· We request the customers to provide their meal preference at the time of booking for convenience during the holiday.
· Meal selections are available for vegetarian / non-vegetarian / Jain meals / Guajarati food.
· Yes Tourism India is no way responsible towards the quality of food, taste, quantity served at Hotels or any other place served by vendor. At remote island or places the food served would be as per local and market availability.
· Yes Tourism India is no way responsible for any loss of life or property or valuables, baggage due to any sort of natural calamities like Tsunami, Earthquake, Volcanic eruption, Cyclone, Typhoon etc. Yes Tourism India is also not responsible for any loss of life or property or valuables, baggage due to manmade disaster like fire, theft, war, riots etc.
· In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.